Compucon USA Whats New
driver is for EOS and TES version 2.0 only.
This driver is Only for Windows XP.
The Version 2 and earlier programs are not
supported on the Windows Vista or Windows Seven operating
- Remove the old driver from your computer
- Select Start>Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs.
- Select Hardlock
Device Driver and perform an automatic uninstall.
- Remove your hardlock key from your computer
- Re boot
- Download this package and unzip it.
Driver for XP (hldrv32.zip)
If the above link does not work try this
- Run the file in this package to install the
- Reinsert your hardlock key.
- You should get a message from windows that new
hardware is found.
When Windows reports that your hardware is installed and
ready to use, your program will launch again.